i feel like my lateral cartilage and my septum stick 2 months after rhinoplasty. Should I worry?

when i inhale and contract muscles, feel them going away, and then i exhale stick again in a point in my left nostryl ..i mention that i had rhinoplasty 2 moths ago and this appears just 5 days ago I am very veryy scared i hope everything will be ok i hope not my cartilage colaps or sometimes like that

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-