How can I contact a doctor that knows about Poland Syndrome and can make an surgery for 3 missing ribs?

I have a son wich is 2 and half years old and I want to contact a doctor wich knows more about Poland Syndrome and can help me.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Poland Syndrome?

Thank you for your question!  I would do some online research and call around to find a doctor who specializes with this kind of syndrome.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board CertifiedPlastic SurgeonChicagoHoffman EstatesOak Brook

Poland Syndrome?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}