I had a the bladder sling surgery 2 weeks ago no problems, I am scheduled to have cool sculpting done will this cause problems?

Cool sculpting and the bladder sling surgery

The physician that performed your surgery is the best person to answer this question.  It is also important to disclose this to the provider that will be providing the Coolsculpting treatment.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I would recommend asking the surgeon who performed your procedure. All the best. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting after a surgery

The surgeon that performed your bladder sling procedure will be the best person to ask when an appropriate time is to do Coolsculpting.  Reach out to your surgeon before you undergo any procedures, surgical or non-surgical, for the first year.  Good luck!

Grant Stevens, MD

CoolSculpting following surgery

Please consult with the surgeon who performed your bladder sling surgery. It's important to keep all of your medical professionals in the loop. Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon