What are the latest treatment options for dermal melsma?

i have dermal melasma all over my face please help !!

There is hope.

Melasma is a condition that affects a large number of people. You are not alone. Over the counter creams over promise and under deliver. At Key Laser we are using the PicoSure Focus to treat melasma and are having great results. Treatments are performed in a series of 3 sessions about a month apart. Remember, laser treatments need some help. The additional help will come from using good products. We like SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum to repair and protect and SkinMedica Lytera for brightening, and you must always wear a good sunscreen.

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

The latest and greatest treatments for melasma: peels, clear + brilliant, microneedling/prp

We currently use clear + brilliant with bleaching and microneedling/prp and getting amazing results. I suggest you see an expert. You will need lifelong treatment, sun protection, skin care. But these treatments can give you improvement and then you maintain. Best , Dr. Emer.