41; had a mild chemical peel & microdermabrasion yesterday at one of the best dermatology centers. Will these flake off? (Photo)

I did this to prepare for a series of micropen treatments. My face yesterday had terrible red and raw patches all over it. Now they are like brown spots. I have aquaphor on it.. Will these flake off and be ok if I don't pick at them or will they scar?! It's hard to see in the picture bc there's aquaphor all over them.

Time, you need to be patient.

There is no free lunch in skin resurfacing.  The more work you have, the more down time, and the more result.  Your face should calm down but it may take several days, even a week.  Follow your dermatologists directions carefully and call them immediately for increased redness, pain, or discharge.