Due to my rectangular figure, will it be physically possible for liposculture to make my waist curve in? (photos)

In better words...What would be the best surgical option? I went to see a Doctor, he wasn't my kind of doctor due to various reasons. I want a realistic figure that will give me a feminine touch but nothing drastic like these video Vixens...

Best way to narrow your waist

The best option for you to narrow your waist would be to liposuction your abdomen, flanks, love handles, and lower back region; you may want to transfer the fat to your buttocks which will make your waist look even narrower. Please see examples below.

Define your goals

You need to have realistic expectations in order to have a good outcome.  Find a different surgeon.  You are a good candidate for surgery.

Due to my rectangular figure, will it be physically possible for liposculture to make my waist curve in?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. SculpSure is a phenomenal option because it is a non-surgical in-office 25-minute treatment with little to no recovery time. You are a great candidate because SculpSure eliminates up to 25% of that stubborn and unwanted subcutaneous fat that tends to be resistant to dieting and exercise. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Waits / curvy

You can improve your figure through liposculpture of your abdomen, waist and love handles. The fat can be transferred to the hip area to give you curves. I hope this helps.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Dr. Felipe Amaya recommendation

I have seen your photos and you are an excellent candidate for liposculpture.

With this procedure we will achieve a flat abdomen, we will accentuate your waist, eliminate fat from your back and improve the shape of the buttocks. 

Felipe Amaya, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Definition Liposuction/ Liposculpture / Hi Definition procedures/Body Contouring with fat grafting

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

From your photos, I would recommend the following to narrow your waist:  liposuction to your abdomen, flanks, love handles, and lower back region; you may want to transfer fat to your buttocks which will make your waist look even narrower.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I do the entire abdomen as a whole including the torso which is the stomach/sides/back as I think you get much more contour, shape, and tightening if you do a 4 dimensional approach to liposuction. I base off experience and skill set and my specialized approach which nobody else does in the entire united states. I suggest consulting with a very experienced cosmetic surgeon for optimal results who is trained in the hi def VASER technique and do not settle for anything less. Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction will simply improve the bulges which are due to excess fat. It will not change your basic skeletal frame. Make sure you see a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. 

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Liposculpture

Thank you for your question and photo.  I think that you could benefit from hi def liposuction in your "problem areas" to reach your goals.  Be sure that you are seen by a board-certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the procedure.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL