Lump under eye following fat transfer. Will it reabsorb?

I have a soft lump under eye two weeks after fat transfer. Will it reabsorb?

Fat injections under eyes

Injecting fat to the lower eyelid can be somewhat tricky.  The skin and muscle layer under which the fat is injected is extremely thin and any irregularities in fat distribution can show very easily.  I would suggest aggressive massage of the area and steroid injection directly into the area of fullness once all the swelling from the actual injection has resolved.  If unsuccessful, surgical removal of the fat under local anesthesia may be able to be performed.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer Irregularities -- Lump

You can have this reversed with steroid/5fu injections or surgery. Laser can sometimes give improvement. I would suggest consulting with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer