I am looking for lipo done and am wondering how much it would cost?

I would like to have lipo done in my stomach, back, my chin, inner thighs and upper arms I know it's quiet a lot and would like to know an estimate price

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Cost of liposuction

There are four main factors that determine the cost of surgery.  1) The costs for the operating facility2) The costs of anesthesia3) The costs of any implants or special equipment4) The surgeon's fee
For some surgery, like breast augmentation, the amount of work required and length of the case is very predictable and so we can can give you a very precise estimate.  Unfortunately, when it comes to liposuction, it's too variable to give you a quote without at least some photos and measurements.  The amount of time and work it takes to liposuction one stomach may be 1/8 that of another and with so many areas the estimate would have to be so broad that it would be useless.Your best bet is to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and have the conversation.

Samuel Beran, MD