What is an approximate cost estimate for inner thigh (both) Coolsculpting treatment?

Inner Thigh Cost

At my practice inner thighs cost $1600  ($800 each) but generally we would have some kind of promotion running. For example this month it's $1200 total for inner thighs. Zeltiq sets the recommended prices so most practices are similar, but most importantly go somewhere reputable with Medical Supervision and Cool Sculpt Certified RN's doing the treatment. Best of Luck. I'll attach a few results from inner thighs we have had.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Inner thigh cost.

We would charge $1500 for both legs, assuming one treatment per leg. Generally it takes one treatment per side. Rarely someone needs additional treatment. On of our nurses had it done and loved the result. 

Steven Costalas, DO
Bryn Mawr Physician

Approximate cost of CoolSculpting for inner thighs

The cost of CoolSculpting will vary by patient and also by physician.  The patient needs to be examined to determine if they are a good candidate for the procedure, and if they are, the exam would also determine the size of the area to be treated.  The treatment size would determine the number of applications that would be needed and this would determine the cost.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

The cost of CoolSculpting will vary depending on the area of your body and your physician. When it comes to the pricing, our center offers CoolSculpting of small areas such as flanks for $750 per treatment, while larger areas such as abdomen cost $1500 per treatment. Inner thigh is more in the range of large area, so the price would be $1500 per treatment, per thigh. Most patients require 1 to 3 treatments, depending how much fat you have o your inner thighs.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Cost for CoolSculpting

The cost for CoolSculpting is different for each patient as it is dependent on the number of treatment areas or cycles included in a treatment plan. After a discussion of your overall aesthetic goal at a consultation appointment, the total cost for you can be determined. Each area is typically $750, but most offices offer a discount when booking for multiple treatments. It is important to seek out a CoolSculpting provider at an office supervised by a board-certified plastic surgeon. Good luck in your research!

Tom S. Liu, MD, MBA
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

The prices vary depending on which area is treated and how many treatment you will require. I recommend going in for a consultation for a medical professional to evaluate the area.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Great Question!

The cost of CoolSculpting will vary from patient to physician. The patient will need an assessment to determine if they are a good candidate for the procedure. The assessment will also determine the size of the area to be treated.  The treatment size will determine the number of applications that would be needed and this would determine the cost.  

Michael Farley, DO
Redding Physician

Cost of Coolsculpting

Without seeing you in person, it's impossible to give you an accurate estimate on a treatment that is designed to sculpt your body in a very customized manner. Please see a Coolsculpting Certified provider in your area. We are proud to have certified Coolsculpting staff that have attended Coolsculpting University (an advanced Coolsculpting course), a physician on site, and the newest Coolsculpting Advantage applicators, which offer treatment in half the time with a larger area treated for better results. I would seek those things out in a treatment center. 

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Inner thigh CS pricing

Hi mnorm.  Pricing will be around $1500  if only one applicator cycle is required on each thigh (the dimensions of the area to be treated determines the number of applicator cycles). Many centers offer discounts for packages or other services that come with your CS purchase which thereby increases the value of your CS purchase.  The Cool club provides a discount after a certain number of cycles are purchased, so if later you decide to treat other areas, then you maintain a lifetime discount.  CS is very effective in the right patient-you might consider seeking a provider with advanced training via Coolsculpting University or one in a Plastic surgeon's office so you may compare the price to liposuction.  Good luck!

Vaishali B. Doolabh, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon