Can I get a Tummy tuck with a year and a half aliderm mesh in my gut? (photos)

Tummy tuck with Alloderm

Mr. Jones,Thank you for the question and your photos. It appears that you have a large abdominal hernia from previous surgeries. This is likely a recurrence since you mentioned that you have alloderm in place. Your situation is not the average tummy tuck case. You will likely need  abdominal wall reconstruction.This is typically addressed in a team approach with a general and a plastic surgeon. This is a particular instance where experience in this particular surgery is very important. I would suggest consultation at a University Medical Center in your area. There they will have the necessary expertise that your case will require.Good luck,

Abdominal Hernia

Thank you for your question and photos. I am assuming the Alloderm was placed for a hernia repair. Based on your photos it appears that you still have an abdominal hernia. I would recommend you return to your hernia surgeon for assessment as this would need to be repaired prior to considering a tummy tuck. Best, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon