What is the cheapest face lift surgery in North Carolina?

Do any of the places have payment plans

What is the cheapest facelift?

You can call around for prices in your area.  The price depends on the experience and type of procedure(s) you have.  

Price should be a consideration, but I would not make it my primary concern.

Consult with many Specialists in your area.  You may find that you may benefit from lesser procedures such as Botox and filler.

Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheapest Usually means "Not the Best"

In some cases you get what you paid for especially when looking for the cheapest doctor rather than the best. The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on low price,  a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link for how to select the best plastic surgeon for your facelift

Cheap surgeon

I caution you against searching for a plastic surgeon based on price as you may not be happy with your decision at a later date.  This is a substantial surgery and you will have to live with results for the rest of your life.  Instead, I recommend you meet with multiple surgeons in order to find the one you feel most confident and comfortable.  Often, plastic surgeons either offer payment plans or can refer you to a company that will assist with this need in order to make payments more manageble.  

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Cheapest?!

When searching for a surgeon, cheap should not be the first thing on your list, especially when dealing with your face. Look for Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and consult with several. Look at their photos and their reviews. When all is said and done, what's paying a bit more for the results and care you desire.

Clayton L. Moliver, MD

Cheep facelift

Frankly, you must be kidding. What important care should be left out.  What medicine should not be given? What shortcut should the surgeon take? What training should be skipped?

Find a board certified plastic surgeon and don't skimp

good luck

Mark Eberbach, MD

Facelift cost

Shop the doctor, not the price. Someone can ALWAYS do it cheaper. Quality is not expensive, cheap ends up being expensive. Having said that, expensive does not mean great. You need to have several consultation, see pictures of results and choose the best "value" for you.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Cheap Facelift

I can identify a number of places in North Carolina where you can obtain a "cheap facelift." However, I would not recommend any of them as a place where you should trust both your face and your life. The physicians have never been formally trained to do facelifts and they operate in non-accredited facilities. The "facelift" they do is also not a standard one and the results are less than optimal and generally short lived. I hate to quote the old saw that you get what you pay for, but you certainly do with facelifts. The only 2 boards that certify physicians as properly trained in doing facelifts are the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery. the American Board of Plastic Surgery also requires its diplomats to do all surgery such as facelifts in an accredited facility to make it as safe as possible. I suggest you reevaluate your priorities and put safety and quality first.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Facelift

Dear inneedoflift:

This is a fair but complicated question. Like cars, they have 4 wheels but their makers have differing quality. All facelifts may have skin elevation and soft-tissue/fat repositioning but the surgeon and their techniques vary considerable; and therefore the cost.

Primary considerations are:
  1. what you have, and 
  2. what you need to enhance.

I recommend a Board Certified, well experienced Plastic Surgeon to review your options.
Consider:
  1. skin laxity and skin excess
  2. amount of jowling, neck fat and neck bands
  3. atrophy or volume loss of the cheeks and mid-face
  4. incision sites
  5. adjunctive procedures such as browlift, upper and lower eyelid lift and cheek and lip filler
  6. and more.
In the Baltimore area there is advertising for the mini-, MACS-, mid- and facelift; face and neck lift with and without platysmaplasty. There are those that use lasers or chemical peels. The variation is endless, so proper examination and discussion of your budget and recovery time enter the equation. Most Plastic Surgeons have some form of financing or consider your bank or home equity. 

In our area, $6,000 to $15,000 appears to be the range. I hope this is helpful!
All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS

Facelift costs

The cost of a facelift procedure varies depending upon region. Our costs in this area range from around 5,000 to 10,000 dollars and I assume that is probable the ball park in your area. I would seek a board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift

You may be able to find a board certified plastic surgeon who offers a comprehensive mini facelift with a SMAS technique that can be done under local anesthesia.  This would be a good option with minimal anesthesia/OR costs for you.  Most plastic surgeons offer payment plans.  Best wishes, Dr. T