I have a gap/chip between my top 2 front teeth. What do I do? (Photo)

I have a gap/chip between my 2 front teeth towards the root. I can feel the difference on my teeth. Im worried it will get worse.

Doctor Answers 1

Chipped front teeth

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You should see a dentist to examin and evaluate the chip/gap. Then he/she would come up with the right treatment plan to correct and fix the teeth.

Wellington Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.