Is lipo included in the cost of a full or mini Tummy tuck?

Is liposuction included

Every plastic surgeon has his own policy regarding this. It is frequently used for contouring of smaller areas, but I like to be more aggressive than this and make sure the flanks and lower back and chest wall lateral to the breast has been contoured to complement the abdominoplasty.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction with Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. Liposuction may or may not be included in your Tummy Tuck depending on the surgeon you choose. The best option is to schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and come up with a plan that is designed for you.

Lipo +TT

In my practice, liposuction is an extra cost and not included in the price of a tummy tuck or mini-tuck.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Lipo with Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question.. Each surgeon has his own way of combining their surgeries.  The lipo and the tummy tuck are two different procedures. However, if the patient needs to do both you can ask for a package deal.  

Roberto Guerrero, MD

Tummy tuck and liposuction cost

You will find that every practice has their own ways of pricing for their services.  The overall cost will usually factor in the facility, anesthesia and the surgery costs.  Some practices will give one total price, while others will break up the quote and itemize these individually or bundle the prices together.  What is more important than price, is the quality and experience of the surgeon.  I would make sure that you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with.

Cost for lipo with TT

It usually is an itemized estimate, so each procedure comes with a price tag.
Sometimes surgeons can offer discounts if multiple procedures at done at the same time.
Ask about it.

Carlos Castaneda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lipo with Tummy Tuck

I suggest that you have a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Your consult should include the itemized fees (anesthesia, facility, etc). Make sure you understand whether or not the liposuction is included with your quote. 

Liposuction and a tummy tuck

These are separate procedures. In your consultation you should be given all of your options. Be sure to ask plenty of questions regarding your body contouring concerns. 

Liposuction with tummy tuck

Whether or not liposuction is included with your procedure will vary among surgeons.  I typically include lipsuction of the flanks when indicated.  It is important to clarify this with you surgeon prior to your procedure.    It is important to factor this into your overall cost for the procedure.  Best wishes.

Erik Miles, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction icluded in the cost of a tummy tuck

Hi Sandra
Every plastic surgery practice is different in there practices and what's included and whats not. I include liposuction of the waistline and flanks as part of my procedure because I feel I get better contouring for my patients. I would ask this question to the plastic surgeon who has earned your confidence. Best of Luck

John A. Kotis, DO, FACS, FACOS