I recently had a implant on #7 due to a fall injury. I now have a space between my teeth. Is this normal (Photo)

Implant Space

That space should not be there. The question is was it there from the beginning? That would be good to know because if it wasn't, that could mean that the front tooth could have moved slightly. That's an important distinction. See your dentist soon.

Implant, space

Normally there should not be any space between the implant crown and the adjacent tooth.  I suggest you go back to your dentist and share your concern.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Ask you doctor

I would think that the space would be able to be closed with the crown, but there are always circumstances you cannot see from a picture.  Suggest you contact your doctor.