I'm having Vanquish treatments done. I cant seem to raise my hydration level from 48%; the min. Is 50% hydration. What can I do?

Stay Hydrated for Vanquish Treatments, Body Sculpting

You need to be hydrated for Vanqish because it is designed to affect fat tissue, but not skin that has a high-water content. If your urine is light yellow or clear, you are probably hydrated enough for Vanquish. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Vanquish and hydration

What method are you using to assess your hydration level? Most units are not that accurate, so I wouldn't get too concerned with actual number. You just want to make sure you are hydrated enough that you are regularly urinating relatively clear urine. Drinking water prior to the treatment, as well as several more glasses after should be adequate.Andrew Campbell, M.D.Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon