Can I still be swollen from Liposuction even if everything feels normal now? (photos)

Im wondering if I still have some good results coming from Lipo of my whole lower abs, flanks, back, etc. For the most part, other than high on my sides, my skin and areas treated feel normal now. Not really any hardness or numbing or anything. It kind of makes me worried that the swelling is gone and these are my results now. I've attached a picture from tonight, which is 4 weeks after surgery and a picture from the night of my surgery date

Swelling after Liposuction

Liposuction swelling can take 3-6 months to settle down. Continue wearing your compression garment that can help with the swelling. You do need to give it at least 3 months to see results. 

Liposuction Swelling

Swelling post Liposuction can lasts anywhere from3-6 months. If you are only 4 weeks out, then you still have some time to heal. Talk to your surgeon about massage techniques or compression garments that will help reduce the swelling faster.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. Continue to follow your physicians post-op protocol for optimal results.  If you wanted more a of hi definition result I suggest you see a VASER HI DEF contouring expert for a revision or touch up.  Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. Post liposuction swelling will slowly subside over the next three - six months. The use of a compression garment may expedite the healing process. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Can I still be swollen from Liposuction even if everything feels normal now?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Though much of your swelling has likely resolved it is very common to still have improvement in results over the next several weeks to months as your body tissues tighten and your results mature.  An in-person examination with your surgeon to determine your continued degree of swelling can provide you with greater reassurance. Best wishes.