In need of recommendations for board certified plastic surgeon in Little Rock, AR specializing in Mommy Makeovers. Suggestion?

29 years old with one beautiful 18month daughter. I gained 60lbs using this pregnancy and have lost all but 10lbs. My stomach looks like a deflated balloon with stretch marks galore. I went from a 36DD pre pregnancy to 38DDD. I am considering a breast reduction and breast lift as well as a abdominoplasty with lipo to bilateral flanks. A total mommy makeover for my 30th birthday in Jan!

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   Often, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.    Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision and decreases your chances of requiring any revision surgeries. 

Dr derby

The best is to check on the website of the American Board of plastic surgeons. The will be able to give you a good indication of the best doctors in your area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Finding the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Mommy make-over...who to see in Little Rock?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • I am so glad you and your baby girl are doing well -
  • And glad you are planning to get your body back again too.
  • Be sure you aren't planning more children before having your tummy tuck.
  • To find your surgeon, go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
  • All members will be Board Certified Plastic Surgeons -
  • Find several near you and have consultations until you find the one that you like best.
  • All Board Certified Plastic Surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgery should be able to get you a lovely result.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for your question. I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location. Hope that this helps.

Board certified plastic surgeon specializing in Mommy Makeovers.

I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You can find surgeons with those credentials through the "Smart Beauty Guide". 

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgeon specializing in Mommy Makeovers.

Thank you for the question. Although I cannot provide you with a specific name, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to mommy makover surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Finding a Surgeon

It sounds like you've done your research and know what you are looking for. That is a great start! I would suggest visiting plasticsurgery.org to find a surgeon that is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the ASPS. On that site you can find background information about the surgeon along with before and after pictures of their past surgeries. Look for a surgeon with a lot of experience in mommy makeovers and go from there. Good luck!

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.