Fat or swelling? (Before and after photos) 6 weeks after TT, lipo ,mr. (photos)

Wondering if this is swelling or fat? Can I expect my results to get better? My PS did a fantastic job and healing went good. Had a drain for 2 weeks and wore binder for 5 weeks.

Swelling or fat after TT

Thank you for your question. You are looking good. It is not unusual to have swelling at this stage of healing. Tin order to know about any residual fat you need to wait about 2- 3 more months and reassess. Please continue to follow instructions from your PS

Swelling Post-Op from Tummy Tuck

Most patients will be placed in an abdominal binder, which they will wear the first week. There is usually a fair amount of swelling and the binder should be opened several times a day so that there are no pressure points. After the first 7 to 10 days the patient is placed in an elastic garment for compression over the next six weeks. Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate. You can return to full activity without restrictions at 6 weeks. Best of luck!