Serious Brazilian Butt Lift question. (photo)

I got my bbl October 24th. I went out on the town last night and I know as funny as this sound a I just had a transgender man punch my butt " to see if it's real" my butt is very sore and even bruised. What are my risks right now?

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. The only risks from that would be bruising, discomfort, and possible swelling. It is nothing to be too concerned about. wait until swelling goes down to see your full result and then go from there, if you are still concerned. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. PatelĀ 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

As you are only about 10 days after the surgery, the punch on your buttock, gives you more swelling and discomfort that may not be a serious risk for the survival of the injected fat. You still have to wait for the swelling and discoloration to go away, to see the final results from the procedure.

BBL and trauma

It is unlikely that if your butt was slapped that you had any significant trauma to it. If concerned, it is always best to see your surgeon.