Is incision healing normally? (Photo)

2-weeks post-op from breast reduction. This is the incision from under my left breast. Two days ago I lie on my left side & fell asleep. I woke up in a large puddle. Seems I developed a seroma on my side, below the armpit. The pressure cause the incision to open and it gushed out. I fear it's filling back up. No drainage tubes. And now incision is open a little. Does this look okay?

Incision issue

With drainage and wound separation you are best to discuss this with your surgeon. All the best with you decision to move forward.

Incision healing normally?

you need to see your doctor as you can be at risk of infection, seroma are common but heal well, Good luck 

Australia Fragoso-Baez, MD