How much swelling is left? Will my nose shrink any significant amount? (photos)

I had a revision on my nasal tip to shorten my nose after a previous rhinoplasty. The revision showed NO differences in length. It has been almost 2 months. Will my nose shrink in the length? Is there still significant swelling in the tip? If I am not happy, is it uncommon to request a third surgery? At this point should I go to a different surgeon? This one seems to be extremely conservative when I want a drastic change and have been a little disappointed two times.

Revision rhinoplasty at 2 months

Two months is likely too early to consider the tip projection final.  Swelling takes even longer to go away with revision rhinoplasty than it does in a primary one.