How do I get rid of a bald spot?

I was born with a bald spot on the back of my head. It is about an inch in diameter. I heard about hair transplants but can you only get that procedure if the bald spot was once able to grow hair? Is there any way I can get hair in my bald spot?

You need an examination for a better understanding of why you have a bald spot before considering treatment options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Get rid of a bald spot

there is only way that you can get hair in your bald spot is hair transplantation.İt is very short procedure that takes about 1 hour under local anesthesia. İn a couple of months you would see new growing hair in the spot

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Bald spot since birth

These types of bald spots will usually support hair from a hair transplant. See a doctor who specializes in this area and ask about it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon