Post bbl 1 year; I have a few fluid collection lumps on my lower back?

I have a few fluid collection lumps on my lower back. Can getting them aspirated frequently help it go away? My bbl was done a year ago june 2015.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Fluid a year after BBL

It is unclear why you would have a continuous issue that requires draining for more than a year.  You might have developed a pseudobursa which may need to be excised. Best to be seen in person.

It is pretty rare to have fluid collections this far out after surgery.  Please follow up with your surgeon so that he or she can decide what is best for you.  Best wishes.

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon