Lipo burn; not sure if I should treat with xeoform, petroleum gauze or something more aggressive? (Photo)

I have small lipo burns sx date was 10/17/2016. I'm not sure if I should treat with xeoform, petroleum gauze or something more aggressive

Post lipo burn

I am going to be straight forward , you need to go to your surgeon (or if you do not feel comfortable with her/him, to another surgeon specializing in wound treatment. Do not treat the wound by yourself. you do risk infection and scarring. Good luck and really sorry it happened to you. 

Post lipo burn

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}