Please inform of all hernia and TT procedures.

What are all the procedures available to repair an incisional hernia along with a severe rectus diastasis? I have a diagnosed incisional hernia from a wedge resection. The incision is long and latitudinal from my belly button. I also have a longitudinal incision through the center of my belly button from colon surgery.

Techniques for Hernia Repair

Both open and laparoscopic/robotic-assisted options exist for incisional hernias. The best repair is based on your surgeon's recommendations and talents and after examination and review of your risk factors for repair. 

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Techniques for Hernia Repair

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Beverly Hills General Surgeon