I had a neck lift with liposuction in May of this year. I'm still not happy. I want to know what other options I have. (Photo)

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your results. It would be helpful to see before pictures to understand your improvement. You should discuss your results with your surgeon. You should also consider leveraging the power of Kybella, the only FDA-approved injectable that can improve your neck by removing submental fullness due to submental fat. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck

LMH1, if I were your surgeon I would not be happy either so discuss it with him/her what was done and what they envision in the future to make this look better. Should you be unhappy after 6-12 months consult with a facial specialist with years of experience and good photos. Search the Internet. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Submental/neck fullness

You should discuss your outcome with your surgeon. You should also discuss with him or her what other treatment options you have such as CoolSculpting, Kybella injections, etc. One needs to examine you in person to be able to make a recommendation what would be the best option. Best wishes!

Thomas J. Walker, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post op neck lift results

Thanks for sharing. Continue with your follow up appointments.  At about 6 months or more post op you and your surgeon can review the results and decide if and what there is more that can be done to get the desired results. Best of luck. 

Raymond E. Lee, MD

Neck lift

There are so many options, the problem is that the best option for you can only be determined by an in-person physical examination.  Her options include: Repeat laser liposuction more aggressively, Kybella injections, CoolSculpt mini, and others.  Discuss these with your surgeon, and if you're uncomfortable, seek another opinion.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon