Cost to fix this issue if can be fixed? (photos)

Its called en coup de sabre. The bald spot formed at age 11 and the forehead dent appeared after i had to an incident and ended up getting the gash glued instead of stitched. Is this possible to fix? It looks just like the picture except it is a dark spot where the dent is.

Doctor Answers 1

Plato's Scar Serum to the scar

Apply Plato's Scar Serum to soften the scar, followed by FUE to add hair plugs into the area. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.