I had Breast Aug with lift June 28th. Should I be concerned about infection with how this looks? (photos)

I'm starting my 2nd round of antibiotics today.. I saw my surgeon today & he wants to see me in 3 days. He told me not to worry, but I can't help it. This was a BA replacement with gel this time and a lift. 16 years ago I had saline with no healing problems what so ever...

Breast Aug

Dear Jeapgirl154,

I understand your frustration. It is best to continue seeing your operating surgeon as directed. I wish you the best of luck.

Infection?

It sounds like your surgeon is doing the right thing in terms of care and follow-up based upon your description. Follow closely with your surgeon. Best of luck.

I had Breast Aug with lift June 28th. Should I be concerned about infection with how this looks?

Your concerns are understandable; unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to give you meaningful reassurance. If the infectious process is a superficial process (cellulitis), it should respond to appropriate antibiotic therapy. However, if the "process" is deeper, involving deeper tissues and/or implant, the antibiotic therapy may not be effective. Most important: close followup with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource when it comes to assessment of your situation (including improvement), advice,  and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for resolution of the infection and an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.