Rhinoplasty - did tip fall? (photos)

Hello, I had rhinoplasty 3 months ago and it looks like the tip has fallen. Is this swelling or has the tip actually fallen? Is this likely close to the final look? The above images are preoperative, 1 week and 3 months. Tha k you for your help.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

The amount of tip refinement and definition will increase as the swelling resolves. The tip rotation (how upturned it is) will also improve - as the swelling decreases the tip will drop a bit.
The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Retracted columella

Dear Porter,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures.
 From observing your pictures, you appear to have retracted columella before surgery. This retraction disappeared on the three weeks post op picture due to swelling and reappeared in 3 months post op as the swelling was gone. 
 So, the answer to your question is, no, your tip has not fallen and the problem is in the columella retraction.
 The corrective procedure is very simple - cartilage graft to the columella and the naso-labial angle area. This will increase the columella show and give the impression of upturn tip. The cartilage can be harvested from the septum or the ear.
 Care must be taken not over correct and create a feminine nose as oppose to masculine one.
  Discuss it with your surgeon and I am quite sure that any experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon will be able to accomplish it.
                                    Dr Widder

Tip falling 3 months post rhinoplasty?

Your pictures appear to show a perfect result for this time post-op.  The angle of the tip and upper lip in a man should be 90 degrees ( a right angle), and yo appear to be there.  Female tips are generall cocked up to 110 degrees to look more feminine.  I think you had a great surgeon.  Congratulations

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty results

At three weeks your nose looks very nice n the profile view.  Swelling will persist for a year or longer.  Best of luck.