No, it is not advisable to gain weight for liposuction.
No, it is not advisable to gain weight for liposuction. The best candidate is someone at or near their goal weight with small amounts of fat to remove. Please see a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a consultation to make sure that you are a good candidate
Liposuction works best on patients who are physically fit and have small fat deposits which are refractory to diet and exercise. Don't gain weight... It may worsen your results.
Liposuction - is it best to gain weight?
Thank you for your question about your liposuction.
- Please do not gain weight for liposuction.
- It is not necessary and may give you a worse result.
- When people are trim, as you are, the fat can still be removed with tumescent liposuction (injection of fluid before liposuction) and a small cannula.
- It is also important to have an examination -
- In a trim person such as yourself, at times what looks like excess fat is in fact loose skin -
- Especially if you have lost a fair amount of weight.
- Start with a consultation with a plastic surgeon.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Liposuction - Should I gain weight first?
Thank you for your question. You should NOT gain weight prior to liposuction. Liposuction is ideal for patients close to their ideal body weight who have focal areas of fat which are resistant to diet and exercise. Please meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns. Hope this helps and good luck.
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
I do a significant amount of hi def liposuction in very thin people and the results can be astounding. I suggest seeing a 4d vaser hi def training physician for this type of treatment. Best, Dr. Emer.
No I think when you have lesser amounts of fat you have to be evry careful when you liposuction to prevent grooving.Using smaller cannulas is better under these circumstances.