Common cold 4 days before surgery?

I will be having TT Thursday and now I have a cold. Want can I take that can help me? Should I call my surgen to have my surgery reschedule?

Cold before surgery

Call your surgeon and discuss your options. I would typically advise you to postpone your surgery especially since what you have may be more serious than a cold. So sorry.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Common cold 4 days before surgery?

Thank you for the question. It is best for you to inform your  board certified plastic surgeon. If you have active infection it is wise to postpone your surgery. Good luck.

Cold before surgery

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry your not feeling well before surgery.  Honestly, you need to call your surgeon and discuss with him/her or his/her staff.  Calling something a cold may not be accurate without being evaluated by a doctor and your illness may be more or less serious than you think.  Good Luck.  

Common cold 4 days before surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns prior to your day of surgery. Generally speaking, patients undergoing elective surgery should be at their optimal (or close to) level of health prior to proceeding. It is especially important that there be no compromise of pulmonary function or active source of infection present.

Your plastic surgeon will be the only relevant resource when it comes to determining your ability to proceed at this time.