Dr. gave me a root canal pulled the tooth next to it! He made it small to hold crown and it always smells (Photo)

It always smells he always pulls teeth or root canals for no reason..his wife cleans my teeth and she is not a dentist or assistant she Handel's cash and charges me 100 a visit and charges my ins...ok need a dentist please in look horrible

Unhappy with small smelly crown ... #DrSarahThompson #STL

It sounds like you're pretty unhappy with your dentist.  I would recommend having a cleaning by the dentist himself or a registered dental hygienist.  Either one will be able to give you better dental instruction on how to keep your tooth from becoming smelly.  If the crown is too small and does not approximate your bite properly, you may need to talk to your dentist about possibly having it redone, if he thinks there's an issue.  I hope this helps.  You can click "save" under my name to follow me on RealSelf, so that you can ask me more questions.