Can I get liposuction on my stomach, a tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift at the same time? If so is it safe?

I kinda want to get it all done at once. I'm 5'1 weighing 209ish. Would it even make a difference or should I loose weight first?

Mommy make-over and BBL and same time?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over, BBL and tummy tuck

• At your BMI (39.5), you are at a high risk of complications from surgery.
  • Also the safe limit of fat removal in Florida is 4 L - and cannot be done with another major procedure.
  • You are likely to need two sessions of liposuction.
  • I suggest you plan on one session of liposuction with the BBL - focussing on fat on the back and stomach
  • Then the tummy tuck with additional liposuction on the flanks as needed.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring With Fat Grafting / Brazilian Butt Lifting

I suggest seeing an expert in body shaping , liposuction of the body can be done to contour and harvest fat and that fat then used to shape the body.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tummy tuck and BBL

I prefer to stage the two operations because I think it is safer.  I prefer to perform the BBL first in most cases. 

Tummytuck and BBL?

Here is the skinny on Tummytuck and BBL. Some surgeons offer to do both at the same time.... bad idea! It is best to do the BBL first to obtain as much fat as possible to use to augment the butt. After BBL surgery, best results achieved when no pressure is placed on the transferred fat. Than means patients must sleep on their stomachs and not sit on grafted areas for 2 weeks. If tummytuck done at same time, it is impossible for patient to recove comfortably!  Tummytuck can be done 3-6 months later with killer results after both procedures. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

BBL and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. While it is possible to combine these procedures, it makes for a very difficult recovery. I usually recommend liposuction and BBL followed done months later by a tummy tuck. I suggest you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options. Best wishes!

At your height and weight - which is almost a BMI of 40-- you are at major risk for cosmetic surgery. Office procedure is out in Florida, because office surgery with this BMI is a violation of office regulations. Liposuction I predict would be useless. A Large panniculus removal would potentially be helpful. My recommendation is to loose 75lbs and commit to a non-obese lifestyle first.

Tummy Tuck - BBL At Same Time?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck. 

Dr. Derby Sang

It can be done but i suggest you to consult a board certified PS to go over your concerns. 

Best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Combining procedures

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in breast surgery and body contouring surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. Vistnes Plastic Surgery San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #tummytuck #bbl #mommymakeover

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon