O shot - would I be a candidate?

I have normal hormone levels and am in my early 30s with low sex drive little or no pleasure from sex and the inhability to orgasm. Used to have orgasms years ago but then they just stopped. Would I be a Candiate for the o shot? How long does the o shot last?

You would be.   PRP can help stimulate sensation and improve your ability to have an orgasm. (Hence the name O-shot). Actually there is a significant percentage of women that do not have orgasms. 50% of women report  to have some element of "sexual dysfunction" so you are not alone .There are a lot of success stories with the O-Shot. 

I've also seen a lot of success in radio frequency treatment of the vagina (ThermiVA) as well. I have treated a few women who have never had an orgasm , and were able to achieve one with a single ThermiVA treatment. With two good options for success, the combination treatment, Thermi-O could be a solution to your problem. The longevity of the procedure varies , but is an average of one year. 

there are many reasons for this to happen. assuming good health, no infection or anatomic abnormality, the o-shot could work wonders for you. the procedure is virtually painless and response can be quite quick. as to how long it lasts, this can be very variable but i am finding minimum 6 months but for many, much longer.

Rick Balharry, MD
Calgary Physician

O-Shot Candidate

It sounds like you are a good candidate for the O-Shot.  I have had many patients who have underwent this procedure, and have benefited from the O-Shot.  It is best to go for a consultation to review all the benefits from having this procedure done. 

Go for it!

Absolutely!  The female orgasm is part of normal, healthy, sexual function.  There are several factors that could contribute to your condition.  Platelet rich plasma injections from your own blood are injected to the area surrounding the clitoris (and sometimes to the clitoris itself), activating essential nerve growth factors which can contribute to getting your orgasm back.  Go for it!

It sounds like you would be a great candidate for the O shot.  It involves a blood draw to isolate out your body's own platelets.  These are then injected into two different areas in and around the vagina/clitoris.  The effects can last for several months.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician

Candidate for the O Shot

Thanks for your question!  It sounds like you would be a fantastic candidate for the O shot.  It involves a simple blood draw to isolate out your body's own platelets.  These are then injected into two different areas in and around the vagina.  The effects can last in varying amounts, depending on the person.  Please consult with an O shot specialist.  Best of luck to you!

O Shot

The O Shot  utilizes plasma rich platelet therapy in order to help  rejuvenated tissue in the area of the clitoris  and bladder neck.
This type of therapy has been shown to be effective in helping alleviate some of the symptoms of urinary stress incontinence as well as sexual dysfunction.

In our practice we often use PRP therapy or also called the O Shot  in conjunction with a nonsurgical laser such as ThermiVa or the Femilift.

we have been getting outstanding results with these

O Shot vs. G-shot candidate

The O Shot is a vaginal rejuvenating treatment that uses growth factors to help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. This safe and a nonsurgical procedure actually utilizes growth factors from your own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the “Orgasm System”. Following treatment, patients are delighted to discover increased clitoral sensitivity and enhanced sexual pleasure. -

The G-SHOT® (clinical description: G-Spot Amplification™ or GSA™), is a simple, nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily augment the Grafenburg spot (G-Spot) in sexually active women with normal sexual function.
GSA is procedure of amplifying or augmenting the G-Spot with a human engineered hyaluronan. Hyaluronan is a common ingredient found in many health care products and can also be found naturally throughout the body.

O shot??

Most likely yes you would be a good candidate and think O-shot would be better option for your type case vs G Shot. Would also recommend a consult with a Sexial Function expert and/or Sexual Therapist... Both will provide even more insight. 

Dr Robert D Moore

Atlanta - Beverly Hills - Dubai 

Robert D. Moore, DO
Atlanta Urogynecologist