I'm 3 weeks post Op BA & BBL... When can I sit in water? (photos)

Healing is going EXTREMELY well...incisions closed. Just wondering....when can I sit in water? Like in the pool or the bathtub? I'm only 3 weeks PO....should I wait?

Post op breast augmentation

when the incisions are completely healed, you may go in a spa or swimming pool. Your plastic surgeon will be able to determine this. My patients shower the day after surgery.

Water

Your surgeon is the best one to answer this question.  Please follow up with that individual for the best care possible.Hope this helps.Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Ali Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post Op BA & BBL... When can I sit in water? (photos)

Thank you for the question and photos. It is best to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon. In my practice I ask my patients to wait for 8 weeks prior to swimming in a pool. This may vary with each surgeon. Good luck.

Himansu Shah, MD

I'm 3 weeks post op BA & BBL... When Can I sit in water?

Thank you for your question. It is best to have your incisions assessed by your surgeon. The safe answer for this question is to wait 6 weeks. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD