Want to Thank all the volunteer Physicians here!

I just want to give a big sincere Thanks to all the physicians here for sharing their knowledge and giving us the most needed and appriciated advise. After having my breast augmentation I was so depressed and looking everywhere for an answer, what I can do to fix the mistake that I made which is not telling my amazing PS my true wish of wanting bigger implants!! After reading all the advise and their professional explanations I feel much better and now waiting patiencely for the result!

Happy to Hear

I am very happy to hear that you were able to find some positive support and answers here on Real Self, and that hopefully you are feeling much better today. It is so nice to here thanks and compliments for these answers and suggestions posted.

A Big Thank You To The RealSelf Volunteer Physicians

Thank you so much for your positive comments.  Before reading the online volunteer plastic surgeon comments, it seems like you were deeply ensconced in the Booby Blues.  It's great to hear that the information that you got from the RealSelf team of experts helped you to understand the Booby Blues, why you are having them, and how to get past them.
I am very happy to hear you are doing better and thanks again.

Thank you very much for the feedback; it is good to know that the  time spent here really does help patients.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Thumbs up to you

Thanks for the kind words.
Glad you are recovering from that dark period and were able to reach out for help on Realself.

Praise for the docs

Wow,  Thank you so much for that comment. It is certainly well appreciated by me. I'm happy to know that some of the advice that the women out there are hearing has been very helpful to them.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Thanks to you!

That just made my day! I am pretty sure I never answered a question for you but this is the first time I have seen a post like this.That is very sweet of you. Best of luck at your next surgery.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon