Is it ok to have total FX on areas where a permanent filler was placed?

About 8 years ago I had aquamed injection place in my nasoladile folds and on my glabela (11) I now would like to undergo a more dramatic resurfacing procedure

Lasers and fillers

There should not be any contraindications in doing a laser procedure post fillers. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who will consult with you, examine your face and areas of filler in order to give you the best options for the look you desire.

Laser and Fillers -- Can Be Done Together Without Complications

There is no issue with doing laser treatments over aquamid, actually in some instances it helps any granulation/scar/inflammation from this product if it exists. Best, Dr. Emer.