When can I stop wearing the paper tape over my incisions? (photos)

Got sutures removed last week...incisions NEARLY healed but are definitely Closed with a scab-ish....I'm still wearing paper tape and it's driving me crazy....when can I stop with the tape? It leaves me sticky and itchy....

Tape on incisions

be sure to consult your plastic surgeon as to the best time to remove the tape. If it is itchy, you may have developed a reaction to the tape.

Itchy

Please discuss this with your surgeon for the best care possible.  Different surgeons have different postoperative protocols.Hope this helps.Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Ali Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

En can I stop wearing the paper tape over my incisions? (photos)

Thank you for the question and photos. This would be best answered by your board certified plastic surgeon. The tape usually falls off and if you have a scab you would be better off leaving it alone. You maybe able to apply lotion on your breasts and that help some. However, it is best to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

When can I stop wearing the paper tape over my incisions?

Thank you for your question. It is best you speak with your surgeon regarding removal of the paper tape. It is difficult to answer without the indication of the paper tape provided. 
Thank you, 
Best

Martin Jugenburg, MD