Root canal and crown done 2 years ago now have major pain and discomfort at the site and no insurance right.

Major pain two years after root canal #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain. The pain you are experiencing can be caused by many factors including a failing root canal or a fractured tooth. You will need to see your dentist for a thorough exam and an x-ray to determine the cause of your pain. Don't let not having insurance stop you from addressing this issue. Many offices offer discounts to patients without insurance and also offer payment plans. I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.

Pain 2 years after root canal

The fact that you are having discomfort two years after a root canal and have no insurance is unfortunate but it doesn't mean that you don't need to address the problem. Dental insurance is a nice benefit but doesn't determine your need for treatment. I suggest visiting your dentist to allow them to diagnose your current problem. Once the problem is diagnosed you will be able to determine the cost of treatment and make payment arrangements.

Pain after root canal

Well, it seems odd that they would do another root canal, since that procedure kills the nerves. It's possible that they missed one of the roots. I recommend you go back to your dentist and an evaluate your case by some x-rays, is there was something wrong they might help you with the cost.
Good luck!

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist