How long do I have to wait to get a second liposuction on the same area?

I want to get lipo on my most upper inner thigh (only my right), a very small area to make it smooth out and even to the left side. I am exactly 6 month post op from my first procedure on that area, however, I had another lipo just a month ago on my thighs again but they did not touch that area at all (forgot about it). is it ok for me to seek lipo on that small area now? Or do I have to wait? Would a mini liposuction be better for this situation? I just need that tiny area of fat to go away.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

It sounds like you need a hi definition treatment and this can be performed quickly after the other procedure if you did not touch the individual concerning area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction Revision Procedure which includes fibrous release, lipocavitation, liposculpture, fat grafting, and multi-plane tissue sculpting with Exilis. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS