Is it Lateral Displacement or something else? (photos)

I am 6 weeks post op, saline submascular. When I compare my two pictures, one taken on post op day 6 and the other is taken at 6 weeks post op. It seems to me my left breast shifted towards my armpit. Am I experiencing Lateral displacement or it's looking like this because my left implant still has more dropping to do? Shall I be concerned and can it be fixed? Please help. Thank you

Something is happening

as improvement is expected as you heal and not worsening.  Which incision was used in your procedure as armpit approaches can facilitate such movements.  Otherwise it would seem that you may be dealing with the contracture problem.  You should be discussing this with your surgeon who should be providing you any reassurances you need and letting you know what you may be looking at down the road.  Also some interventions short of surgery can still help so talk to your surgeon.

Is it Lateral Displacement or something else?

It does appear that the left breast implant pocket is high and laterally placed.  In addition the implant on the right has not dropped.  If you have smooth-walled implants further dropping may be possible.  I urged you to see your plastic surgeon for an examination and consideration of a Bando in an attempt to get the implant to drop into a better position.  However you may ultimately need a revision.

Breast Deformity

It appears that your implants have not dropped into place. If your implants are textured, then they will unfortunately stay where they are (and need revision). If they are smooth implants then there is a chance they will still drop sufficiently to look normal (providing that your surgeon completely cut the bottom of the pectoralis muscle). Your surgeon has hopefully recommended an upper pole strap to wear. Best wishes in your recovery.
Dr K 

Robert M. Kachenmeister, MD

Breast deformity

You are demonstrating breast deformity caused by implant malposition. You will require revision of your breast pockets and I would consider a lift of your nipple complex. You basically need a breast augmentation revision to provide you aesthetically pleasing and symmetric breast mounds.

Arian Mowlavi, MD