I want to know if I need surgery or if my crossbite can be corrected with braces? I am 18 yrs old. (Photo)

A dentist told me I needed surgery but I want to know others opinion.

Doctor Answers 1

Other options

Other options beside surgery do exist for you. I have been successful to avoid surgical options for our patients and use less invasive means including braces. We would have to have a thorough evaluation to determine the best route of options. We can evaluate you in our Irvine office if you like.
All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.