I want to know if I need surgery or if my crossbite can be corrected with braces? I am 18 yrs old. (Photo)

A dentist told me I needed surgery but I want to know others opinion.

Other options

Other options beside surgery do exist for you. I have been successful to avoid surgical options for our patients and use less invasive means including braces. We would have to have a thorough evaluation to determine the best route of options. We can evaluate you in our Irvine office if you like.

Other options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}