I am looking to have two procedures done, vaginoplasty and labioplasty.

Would love to know what the cost would be for vaginoplasty and labioplasty and if there are Doctors in my area of Riverside/Ontario California

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

What is the cost for vaginoplasty and labiaplasty?

I am not sure what the cost for these procedures are in California.  But make certain you choose the correct surgeon.  In California I am aware of the four big names - Dr. Matlock in Beverly Hills.  Dr. Miklos and Dr. Moore are Atlanta based but also travel to Beverly Hills.  Closer to San Fran is Dr. Michael Goodman.  These are excellent surgeons and leaders in the field of cosmetic gynecology.  Call their offices to check on prices.  For something like this its worth travelling.  

Vagino

First let me be very clear --choosing a surgeon should be based upon their ability to do the right surgery with giving the patient the very best results.   Let me state this --- you choose a surgeon based on their experience, expertise, results.  So please choose a surgeon wisely and do your research. You really want to choose a surgeon who has the experience, expertise, results and reputation.   Choose a surgeon who is a teacher and has years of experience in both vaginoplasty/vaginal rejuvenation as well as labia minora reduction surgery i.e. labiaplasty.  Please do not limit yourself to your hometown---- if you must travel please do so. You don't want to end up like the many patients on RealSelf who complain of botched surgeries post operatively.

Please do your research and choose a surgeon wisely.
John  R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~  Beverly Hills  ~  Duba