I already had 2 eye orbit surgeries. What is needed to repair my eye socket orbit properly so my eyes sit level? (Photos)

bike accident and did a forehead plant from 9 feet above in a concrete pool empty.My left eye is lower than the right eye.How and what would be required to restore my eyes to level at a 45 and straight on when looking at me.Surgery to correct my eye size.I broke my eye socket so why is my eye smaller aft the incision on side of my eye.floor was built and ground down my eye brow bone.brow originally got pushed towards the nose but not into the nose.The brow was separated bone wise.$$ not th issue

Late orbital fracture surgery

I need more information including examination and CT scan of your orbits to tell you what can or should be done. It is likely that the orbital floor isn't "fixed" yet. See following link.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

How to fix my eyes after broken bones?

Hi May,

Thanks for your question in your photos. The result seems pretty good based on what you described. It however seems that you are pretty swollen especially to your upper eyelid. It is really hard to say what is needed without appropriate imaging like a CAT scan perhaps maybe a lot of cephalogram. The best assessment will come from a in person consultation to properly examine you and feel if there're any bone abnormalities that can be corrected. Be patient and seek several consultations from eye specialists such as Plastic surgeons, facial plastics and oculoplastic surgeons. Good luck.

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

@eyesurgery #eyetrauma

You need a detailed personal consultation.

Your photos suggest that your surgeons must have gotten you pretty close.  I can not appreciate precisely how the left eye sits from the photos.  Generally there can be room to improve a result.  What has to be answered is if the additional surgery is likely to make an improvement that will be significant enough to make the benefits outweigh the risks.  You will need a new CT scan if it was not already performed after your last orbit surgery.