Could I get good Brazilian Butt Lift results? 5'5" 125-130lbs. 27 year old looking to put my back fat in the trunk. (Photo)

Don't have a lot of extra fat to work with but I need only slight results (see photos) I have resistant "love handles" no matter what. I'm hoping to transfer said extra love to the booty. Hoping to do this at the same time as my breast aug. Will recovery on the bbl be less troublesome if the procedure was slight?

BBL and Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

You seem to be a great candidate for both of these procedures.
I always recommend being a little conservative for all procedures to decrease risk of complications and speed up your recovery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Brazilian buttock lift candidate

You appear to be a reasonable candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock, and your results would likely be "slight" due to your lack of available fat. You can certainly have a more defined waistline and a rounder buttock. If you gained a few pounds before surgery you would have an even better result. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information. You can also do a breast augmentation at the same time, however, during your recovery you will be limited to sleeping and lying down on your side.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Could I get good Brazilian Butt Lift results? 5'5" 125-130lbs. 27 year old looking to put my back fat in the trunk.

You can obtain outstanding results with liposuction of the sides and back and fat transfer to the buttocks and hip dents.   This can be combined with breast augmentation.

Beverly Hills, CA

Could I get good Brazilian Butt Lift results? 5'5" 125-130lbs. 27 year old looking to put my back fat in the trunk

Thank you for your question. It is hard to fully give you an answer based on your photos without an examination. It appears that you are a good candidate for both procedures.  Please consult with a Board certified Plastic Surgeon.

BBL in a thin woman

You look like you are likely a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.   This can be done at the same time as your breast augmentation.  Your resistant love handles appear to have a nice amount of fat that I can use to shape your buttocks to a similar shape to one of my patients which you posted as a wish pic.  Please seek an in person consultation to discuss your goals and obtainable results.  Best wishes. 

Hi... thank you for the question and photo... from your photo it seems to be that you are a very good candidate for these procedure, due that with a Liposuction of Mid/Low back, Waist contour and stomach liposuction with the BBL will improve your figure.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast implants and brazilian butt lift

I commonly preform breast augmentation and Brazilian Butt lift during the same operation.  The BBL procedure is quite effective at reducing the love handles and creating a nice shape.  You would need a consultation to confirm whether you are a good candidate.

Dennis Dass, MD

BBL Results

By looking at your photo is hard to tell if you have also some donor area of fat tissue on your abdomen and flanks, where also some fat can be removed and give you more volume, close to your goal. You can combine the BBL and BA at the same time, just during the recovery you may need to lay on the sides to avoid too much pressure over the buttocks.

BBL AND BREAST AUGMENTATION

Hello Teebundle and thank you for your questions and photos.
Based on your questions and photos my responses are the following:
1) you appear to be a excellent candidate ie non obese and  localized diet resistant fat of the flanks.
2) it appears that the  increased buttock volume you desire can be accomplished by harvesting, purifying and injecting the unwanted flank fat you have.
3) in addition to just increasing volume I would also recommend some localized liposculpture around the buttock to contour the shape.
4)in general the less liposuction done the faster the recovery from pain and discomfort.
As long as you are healthy and have normal pain tolerance both procedures can be performed safely and successfully together.
5) I suggest using a non narcotic pain pump such as "on-q" with your breast augmentation to decrease postoperative pain.

Please make a appointment with a experienced Plastic Surgeon who is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and
a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best,