Can I have another filler or RF skin firming like Sublime (etwo) after having had Aquamid injections?

I would like to have more filler be placed in the same areas where I had aquamed injections place eight years ago also interested in radio frequency skin tightening. I would like to know if this can be considered safe since aquamed in thought of as a permanent filler.

Thanks for your query. Yes you can go in for RF skin tightening over the filler, just make sure the heat is not stagnant over the filler. After the procedure you can go in for filler so you can have tightened and filled up face. This is safe if done by an experienced tailor. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Radiofrequency over Aqumid

I have done this numerous times without a problem although you need a formal evaluation to see if you are a candidate.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.