Is there an effective penis enlargement surgery without devices? What about the surgery using my own fat?

Penis Enlargement

Thank you for your question.  Although there are methods to increase the length of the penis, there a potential complications associated with the operation.  However, a penis may appear small because a man may have a hidden penis, which is also known as buried penis, or penile web. These condition are typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address these issues are ones that I developed and have presented my techniques and results at national and international meetings.  These types of surgery can provide increased visible length without the associated complications of penile lengthening operations.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic urologist for an evaluation even if this requires traveling.

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist