55 year old wants to have a leg tuck, lift. I'm not sure but I hate the way my legs look.

I have had a Tummytuck, BA, BL and lipo one year ago this past April. I'm so very happy with the results. Now that I have this amazing upper body my lower body is ugggg....I have had my lump nodes removed in my right groin due to cancer and I had a wide excision back in 2003, since then my legs are crepy and I hate the way they look. Would I be a candidate for a leg lift or tuck I'm not even sure it it can be done.

Thigh lift after successful mommy make-over?

Thank you for asking about your thigh lift.
  • I am so glad you have had great results from your mommy make-over.
  • You need a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon -
  • It's not possible to tell you what can be done without an examination -
  • Why not go back to the platic surgeon who did so well for you with the mommy make-over?
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thigh lift

consult with a board certified plastic surgeon concerning your needs. Your prior surgery in the groin area may be a deterrent to the standard lift but this needs to be determined by the surgeon.

Susan Kaweski, MD

Candidate for inner thigh tuck?

A photograph would be very helpful to determine if you are a great candidate for inner thigh tuck. A consultation would be even more helpful.

Arian Mowlavi, MD