The cartilage in both my ears is misshaped and different in each ear. Can they be fixed? (photos)

My helixes are flattened and pointed and each ear is different. Can the cartilage be reshaped and each ear made to look similar?

Reshaping your ears

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Be very specific with your concerns (just as you were with your question above) and with what kind of changes you would like to see.  This will allow the surgeon to put together the best treatment options and give you realistic expectations.  Some offices also have imaging software on site that can be used during your consultation so you can visualize what the surgeon is recommending. Best of luck!

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon