Right Removal of Injected Silicone in Cheek?

i had a silicone injection in my cheek 4 years ago that i din't know, that was performed in another country ( i'm from japan) not in my country. My cheek became lumpy and change the color of half of my face , first i had a steroid injection next is liposuction it is not works to remove, my face just bacame hallow for having a liposuction and and the last is have surgery 4 months ago a little bit different than before but after surgery the corner of my left eye and under eyelid became saggy pls help.

Removal of silicone from the face

Silicone is possible to remove from parts of the face. Our office specializes in removal of liquid silicone from the lips, undereyes, and parts of the body.  Once inflammation sets in, the longterm tissue damage may become permanent and irreversible. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS